RWAMAGANA LEADERS’ SCHOOL
P.O Box 82 Rwamagana, 0783755971
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER NEEDED
Rwamagana Leaders’ School is expanding and we are therefore looking for outstanding, qualified teachers to join our wonderful and vibrant team.
The ideal teachers should be effective practitioners with high expectations, Commitment, dedication, hardworking, innovative, highly motivated, excellent communicators, team players and passionate about education.
Qualifications and experience required
- Bachelor of Education(Hons) from recognized Universities in any of the following: Mathematics and Computer Science or a related education degree.
- Applicants whose education credentials are from outside Rwanda can apply but if successful will have to provide an equivalence from the Higher Education Council (HEC).
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Working knowledge of ICT is desirable
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience teaching O and A level. Recommendations and work certificates will be required for successful candidates after the interview.
Rwamagana Leaders’ School is an equal opportunity institution and accepts applications from all candidates with diverse backgrounds. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews and for a teaching demonstration
The deadline for application is 15 December 2019.