The National Agriculture Export Development Board (NAEB) would like to recruit self-motivated and qualified employee to fill the following position:
Post: Director of Administration and Finance (I)
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of five years of experience or
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with three year experience.
- Be on part two of the qualified professional Accounting like ACCA Or CPA
- Plan, organize, delegate, and prioritize work.
- Develop, interpret, and apply policy. Establish, modify, and adjust broad goals and priorities.
- Provide clear and effective direction to staff.
- Interpret and apply applicable laws, rules, policies and standards.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
Under the direct supervision of Chief Finance Officer NAEB the Director of Administration and Finance will perform the following duties & Responsibilities:
Planning, coordination and provision of support services (Finance, human resource, logistics and administration) to other Intuitional operating units. Thus;
- Design and implement the institutional internal rules and regulations, policies, administration and finance procedure manuals and ensure they are up to date and suitable for use by all staff;
- Establish stringent expenditure control procedures ensuring proper
authorization of payments and making sure expenditures are fully supported;
- Directs finance, logistics and administration on planning, coordination and provision of support services.
- Directs staff in the preparation and monitoring of departmental budget; determination of appropriate level of services and rates, development of performance measures, analysis of services provided to ensure cost efficiency and adequate levels of service;
- Performs cost control activities and monitors revenues and expenditures in assigned area to assure sound fiscal control;
- Prepares annual budget and assures effective and efficient use of budgeted funds, personnel, materials, facilities, and time;
- Ensure all payments are adequately supported with relevant documents before authorization
- Ensure financial reporting requirements and compliance with tax laws are adhered to.
- Responsible for efficient utilization of the Divisions resources (human and financial) to achieve optimal outputs as per performance Targets
- Ensure that individual performance targets are set and aligned to organizational goals; and employees are appraised on regular basis
- Ensure discipline is maintained and where deviations are noted institute corrective or disciplinary measures on timely basis as payment authority including signing of cheques and payment orders.
How to apply
The Job Title should be the subject of the email. The motivation letter of interested candidates accompanied by detailed CV with at least three referees, Photocopy of degree, certificates, and identity card should be submitted to NAEB E-mail: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 15th November 2019 at 3:00 PM. Please provide documents that indicate that you are on part two of the professional Accounting like ACCA Or CPA
For more details,please visit https://naeb.gov.rw/fileadmin/Job_vacancies/Job_announcement/Vacant_position_for_recruitment-DAF.pdf