The Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is providing educational training to hospitality professionals in Rwanda via eCornell online courses, virtual events, and executive education courses.
Interested individuals can complete the application in order to be considered for enrollment into our online program.
Enrollment criteria and program requirements are as follows:
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Must be within the ages of 17-35
- Must be employed in the hospitality and tourism industry and currently hold a position at the supervisory or managerial level or be entering a position at this level
- Must have access to a computer and the internet
- Must be able to commit to complete all 8 courses in a 12 month period. Courses last four weeks with one or more weeks off in between courses.
Click “Start” to complete your application. The application process includes a profile, which will allow you to log in and view the status of your application. Be sure to provide your address, as this is a requirement for application approval.
For more information,please visit https://portal.ecornell.com/portal/applications/applicationProfile.do?