The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
2020 CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 21th 2019
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 9th 2020.
- Publication of results: week of March 23th 2020.
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2020 Session
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
For more information,please visit https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence