We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze day-to-day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the management to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
What you will do:
As the Finance Manager, your Key Responsibilities and deliverables will include
1. Business Plan
- Develop, analyze, and predict financial trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- Track competitor analysis and developing key insights to support business growth and competition.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Carry out project profitability analysis, customer profitability analysis and be able to make recommendations on fiscal changes and measures.
- Report to management and stakeholders and provide advice on the impact based on business decisions.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Review, monitor, and manage budgets.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Plan, organize, track, and improve the company’s financial status.
- Manage the business unit’s respective budget and performance thus working heavily with the Business Unit Managers.
- Internal and External Control
- Monitor and Assist in developing internal control standards and procedures.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with the local taxation laws, prepare, and submit periodical tax reports.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly forecasts P&L and contribute to the analysis of performance (forecasts vs actual and trending).
- Prepare annual budget of the P&L, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts, and contribute to the analysis of performance.
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
You will be the right fit if:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field, a Master’s degree is a plus.
- You have a CPA or ACCA qualification.
- You have significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position; within a Manufacturing or Distribution industry is an added value.
- You have good knowledge of accounting of large groups;
- You have good expertise in accounting schemes, monitoring, budgeting, and forecasting;
- You have the following core skills: Integrity, Versatility, rigor, good interpersonal skills;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
- You can fluently speak English and Kinyarwanda; French is an added value.
Application deadline: March 7th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.