MobiCash, a leading Fintech company, provides integrated payment solutions that address the use of technology to enable people who are not served by financial institutions to start using financial services without having to access them through traditional bank branches.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing back-end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java and PHP.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and French will be an advantage.
• Attention to detail.
Skills and Competencies
Agile learner with the ability to adapt and thrive in an evolving, diverse environment.
Proven ability to exercise sound judgment, excellent discretion and maintain confidentiality.
Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Highly developed research skills, with demonstrable ability to work independently and take initiative.
Demonstrable ability to get things done and produce results quickly—whether the tasks are large or small.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, with ability to create and articulate presentations for diverse audiences.
All qualified candidates should submit their applications via email email@example.com by November 30th 2022 clearly indicating in the Subject line: Application for the position you are applying for. The application should include a resume, application letter, qualification documents, an official identification and a pas sport photo all in one PDF file.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.