The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the public that the Fonds de recherche du Quebec in Canada, has offered to the Government of Rwanda ten (10) full scholarships at Masters level commencing in academic year 2019-2020 in the following programs, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing and Internet of things.
Admitted to Master of Science (M.Sc) in one of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Quantum computing and Internet of things
Must have a valid unconditional offer from one of the following selected Universities in Quebec:
1.Ecole de Technologie Superieure (ETS) Montreal,
2. HEC Montreal,
3. McGill University,
4. Polytechnique Montreal,
5. Universite de Montreal,
6. Universite Laval,
7. Institut quantique (Universite de Sherbrooke),
8. TELUQ Universite,
9. Institute National de la recherche Scientifique (INRS).
Interested candidates should submit all of the following to the Higher Education Council
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- Valid unconditional offer of admission from one of the above mentioned universities.
- Copy of a valid passport and National Identity Card
- Curriculum Vitae
- One (1) passport sized photo
- Original-notified certificates and transcripts
- Recommendation letter from two (2) current or former academic staff who taught or supervised the Applicant.
NB: This scholarship covers all costs of study for a two-year period: Tuition fees, living allowances (Accommodation and meals) and one roundtrip air ticket. Any other extra expenses not mentioned above will be covered personally by the candidate.
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB. not later than 30/5/2019 at 11.am
For more information,please visit http://reb.rw/
You may also like :