MAKES GOOD FILMS GO FURTHER. For over 10 years, Good Pitch has been connecting the world’s best social justice films with new allies and partners.
Good Pitch comes to the East African region for the second time – hosted by Docubox in partnership with Doc Society – to spearhead social change through the power of storytelling.
Good Pitch brings together media makers, advocates, government, NGO’s, corporates and multinationals, funders cultural and community leaders etc, and features a curated selection of media projects with compelling urgent stories to share. The day-long event brings together media makers, advocates, funders cultural and community leaders, and features a curated selection of media projects with compelling urgent stories, presenting to a room full of change-makers eager to bring resources and partnerships to the table.
If you are a documentary filmmaker with such a compelling story in production, we are looking for you. Apply now and see how you can bring your film to the people who can build meaningful impact around it.
- Director or producer’s country of origin/residence should be East Africa and the story should be set in East Africa. East Africa being (Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda).
- Projects should be compelling stories in production with either key sequence ready or trailer.
- The Director/Producer team should be available for the Good Pitch Workshops in Kenya (In April and October).
- Should be available on Good Pitch Live Event Day on 16th, and Summits on 17th October 2020./li>
- Should be available for the 6 weeks following the Good Pitch Live Event day on 16th October.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT TO US.
- A trailer or key sequence of up to, but not exceeding, 10 minutes.
- Synopsis and logline.
- Director’s and Producer’s bio and filmography.