The management of Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) informs the public that it is recruiting competent, qualified and experienced staff to fill the following position:
Position : Hardware Engineer (1)
1.Analyse information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications
2.Analyse user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
3.work with Asset officer of the company to ensure the updated IT Asset register / Inventory
4.Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration
5.Repair and Maintain computer hardware and support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
6.Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
7. Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly and identify and isolate defects.
8. Design and test circuits and other electronic components and test work and refine processes.
9.Integrate components into the final design and evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
10.Generate specifications for parts and Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
11. Analyse information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
13.Repair Hardware and peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
14.Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
15.Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
Required Education background & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in IT/ Computer Science
• At least 3 years of experience in an IT related role
Required Documents for application:
1. An application letter;
2. A detailed updated Curriculum Vitae;
3. A photocopy of academic degree;
4. A photocopy of the Identity card;
5. Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors.
6. Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))
Submission of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their soft copy applications addressed to the MANAGING DIRECTOR of EUCL Ltd through this e-mail address: email@example.com not later than 29/03/2019 at 05:00 P.M. Hard copies are not accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. For more details on the Terms of Reference for this position, please visit our website on www.reg.rw
Note: “REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of its Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization.
Therefore, we strongly encourage women to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified women applicants.”