- No. of Positions: 1
- Reference: 3PSAC/CM
- Job Location: Ndera (Cyaruzinge)
- Publication: 05-25-2020
- Deadline: 06-05-2020
- Contract duration: one (1) year renewable
The Centre Marembo is a non-profit association (Asbl) whose headquarters is established in the sector of NDERA, District of Gasabo, in the city of Kigali. It was created in 2003 by three young ladies who wanted to devote their time to promoting the rights of the child through the care of street children.
The legal texts governing it are interred alia, the “STATUS OF THE ASSOCIATION CENTRE MAREMBO (Asbl) OF 20/02/2010” and the “MINISTERIAL ORDER N◦101 / 08.11 OF 17/09/2010 GRANTING LEGAL PERSONALITY TO THE ASSOCIATION CENTRE MAREMBO AND APPROVING ITS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES”.
Dictated by the specificities related to the care of girls, the Center decided in 2012, to focus only on young street girls or victims of rape and other gender-based violence.
The Vision of the Centre Marembo is “Rwanda, a country without street children with zero tolerance for rape and other violence against girls”. His mission is to transform the critical live of children and young girls who have survived rape and any other kind of violence.
Our Values are:
- Active listening;
The manager will be under the supervision of the director of the Centre Marembo. He/she will have as main task to develop, lead and control the strategy of the establishment in response to health needs.
Under the supervision of the director, the person responsible for the position must:
- Participate in planning sessions.
- Implement an organization focused on patient flows and expectations.
- Lead, coordinate multidisciplinary teams by promoting the development of staff skills and human capital.
- Develop a partnership with mutuals/health insurance.
- Initiate cooperation and develop a useful information system at the center.
- Manage performance, manage risks and solve problems, deviations, tensions.
- Activate operating modes encouraging social link and collective competence
- Support change.
- Assume organizational responsibility.
- Perform any other task requested by the director.
Professionalism: Being proud of your work and your achievements; demonstrate professional competence; bring to the execution of its tasks the conscience and the concern for efficiency necessary to be able to honor the commitments entered into, to keep to the deadlines and to obtain the expected results, to act for professional reasons rather than personal; persevere in obstacles and difficulties; ensure the equal participation of all in their various activities.
Speak clearly, both orally and in writing; listen to others, understand them well and follow up as appropriate; ask appropriate questions to obtain clarifications and facilitate dialogue; adapt language, tone, style.
The programm manager must have sufficient knowledge in data processing in word, excel, powerpoint, internet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public health, Hospital management or relevant field.
- At least two (2) of professional experience.
- Kinyarwanda and English and/or French are required
Interested candidates in this position are asked to submit:
- Curriculum vitae
- Notarized certificate and diploma
- Motivation letter
- A recommendation letter or work certificate from previous employers.
Interested candidates will apply via email email@example.com mentioning the reference number of publications on email objects.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Only the pre-selected candidates will be contacted for the following steps.