About Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deep tech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deep tech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech innovation network.
- Applicant’s activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Applicants have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of applicants claim, or are in the process of producing one.
- Applicant’s team is made up of two persons or more. Applicants project is not part of a larger company.
- Applicant’s project/startup is in early-stage (up to series A)
- Applicants foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Applicant’s project has the potential to have a strong impact on the industry applicants target, and on society or the environment in general.
Note: All previous Global Challenge participants are welcome to reapply as long as they have not been a Grand Winner or Track Winner.
- Advanced computing & AI
- Cybersecurity & Communication
- Digital health & medical devices
- Drug discovery
- Food & agriculture
- Industrial biotech
- Industry 4.0
- Medical biotech
- New space
- Smart city
ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
- For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
THIRTEEN €10K PRIZES
- For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by their main partners
PITCH IN FRONT OF A SELECT AUDIENCE OF 400 INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND INVESTORS AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
- For the 80 startups selected as finalists, applicant will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP DEEP TECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR & BUSINESS DAY – MARCH 11TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deeptech investors and 100+ corporates
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – MARCH 12TH & 13TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – 3,500 curated audience – Opportunities to showcase applicants product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more!
MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
For more information,please visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/startups