This September, Bridge2Rwanda is launching the High Impact Entrepreneurship Program for university graduates interested in becoming high impact, responsible entrepreneurs and finding innovative solutions to Africa’s biggest problems.
Selected graduates will be given the opportunity to participate in a fully-funded entrepreneurship program, delivered by Harvard Business School and experts from across the continent.
Minimum requirements for acceptance to the programme:
- University Graduate (0-5) years post university
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Must be between 21-35 years of age
- No work experience required
- Committed to becoming an entrepreneur
- Demonstrable history of entrepreneurial action
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 19 AUGUST 2019
How to apply
To apply, visit http://www.bridge2rwanda.org/high-impact-entrepreneurship-…/
Please ensure that you will be required to submit the the following documents:
- Certified copy of your ID/Passport
- Certified copy of qualification(s) and final academic transcript
For more information,please visit https://www.bridge2rwanda.org/high-impact-entrepreneurship-program/