If you have always wanted to start a business, but don’t know where to begin, the ever-accessible internet is a perfect place to start your entrepreneurial journey. Available for free to anyone, a steady connection plus sellable items are your perfect tools to launch a shop online. Here are some easy to follow tips for you to kick-off.
1. Decide on a product that has a demand
Think of what you are going to sell. It could be anything from jewelry, fashion accessories, software saving time in completing your college assignments or an e-book about motivation, etc. You can ask people around and talk to them and ask what they need. You can also check online for novel ideas and inspirations.
2.Create the product
Find the cheapest supplier, or promote an existing product. Here, you have two options:
First option: Create your own product
- This is most suitable for any of you who have a lower budget, or any of you who are interested in developing a new app service or engineer a mechanical equipment.
- Do your research on the specific product you want to create.
- Find out the top five similar products on Amazon. com,aliexpress.com and eBay (or any major online shopping websites for your specific niche.)
- Write down all the good and bad reviews of the top five products.
- Create a better product based on the reviews that you have documented.
The second option — Buy and sell existing products
This is usually suitable for anyone with a higher budget to start your business, depending on the wholesale price of your products. It is easier to start selling existing products because you can skip the production phase.
- Look for the cheapest supplier you can find. (Most likely you will find them from China, India or Indonesia).
- Approach at least 10 suppliers and build a relationship with them via email, phone, Skype or in person (if possible) to get the best deal.
- Purchase them in small bulk for your first trial campaign. Make arrangements on the shipment and storage of your products.
3. Show the product to as many people as possible
Show the product on an online platform that has the Largest audience for your potential customers. Do not worry if you are not a tech-savvy, you have the option to sell it via easy-to-use selling apps or via classified websites.
4. Getting feedback and improve your business strategies
This is one of the most important steps to increase returning customers and to gain new customers. This step is crucial because you want to be able to understand the web browsing habits of your target prospects, for instance, your buyers’ demographic and the time of the day they are usually on social media. For those who have a higher budget to promote your products, you even can put targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter that allow you to only show your ads to whom you are targeting.
So, if you have the slightest desire to start making income online, Today is the best time to start. If you are not doing it, someone is going to do it. The last thing you would want is to say is, “I should’ve, could’ve, and would’ve” while watching the Youtube video of the successful person who is making money using the same exact idea you had.
Take action now and start making your first buck online. I promise you, if you act today, you will never regret it.
Source: Easy Uni