Inclusive Business Solution (IBS) Rwanda is a business incubator working within the ICT Innovation Center and helping startups and new businesses to accelerate their growth and success. IBS was established by SOLUTEK System and Korea International Cooperation Agency in partnership with the Rwandan Development Board to enhance the start-ups ecosystem in Rwanda. It does so through startups activation, incubation, and support of innovative ideas.
IBS Rwanda provides diverse benefits to startup entrepreneurs including:
1. Free office Space allowing startups people to find a professional space for their employees.
2. Specialized equipment like computers, some software, printers and labs helping scaling business in their infancy.
3. Experienced mentors to help entrepreneurs stay focused through process explanation, planning, and decision criteria to avoid critical mistakes.
4. A community for connecting with customers and learning from others experience.
IBS Rwanda incubation support is now open for people having business ideas in the following fields:
1. Mobile APPS
4. e-sport / Gaming apps
5. Film making
The selection process will be based on the following:
1. Identify passionate, values-driven, and committed people.
2. Focus on business concepts with the highest realizable potential.
3. Problem identification, potential ability to solve it well and its impact on society.
4. Individual or Team involvement in the startup
1. January 01, 2020: Applications Opens.
2. January 12, 2020: Applications Due.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY IF YOU WERE AMONG THE PREVIOUS 40 INCUBATED STARTUPS.
You may also like: LATEST UN JOBS IN AFRICA >>