Applications for Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme – Cohort 4 are OPEN! If you have a great idea or a startup project that will impact your community, don’t miss this opportunity to join the growing network of social entrepreneurs in Rwanda.
What are the criteria to be selected for the Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme?
- People aged 16 – 30 years of age or younger living in Rwanda.
You must be available to attend all the training for 3 months (April-June, 2020); committing 5 hours a week for group training workshops and coaching – Fridays 9:00 Am – 3:00 Pm
- You must have an idea (business/organisation/social enterprise) developed and needs support to accelerate its growth
- Applicants should be 100% committed to growing their ideas and thriving as leaders.
- We look for humble young change makers with a desire to learn, build, and create a new future for Rwanda through social enterprises
- Businesses with a strong social impact have a higher chance of being selected
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English effectively
- All trainings happen in Kigali, Rwanda
- If you are selected to become an Ingenzi Changemaker, you must be able to find transportation for training and coaching in Kigali.
- Acts Of Gratitude whatsoever will not provide transport and accommodation facilitation.
What are the benefits of the Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme?
- Facilitated with the real-world skills to develop successful small to mid-sized project concepts. Ultimately, you will have the ability and integrity to transform your community and the economy from the inside out.
- Gain functional knowledge to develop your social enterprise and gain skills and experience in business planning, market testing, how to finance your venture, money management, leadership, business laws among others.
- Be provided business-specific tools, training, network and the support you need to allow the young businesses to thrive as quickly as possible.
- Gain personal confidence, clarity, skills and qualities to put your enterprise ideas into practice
- Pitching: Be assisted to learn how to explain and articulate your idea (business/organisation/social enterprise) the simplest and understandable way in less than a minute.
- Support you to create more realistic and thoughtful business/project plans that can be communicated well when investment opportunities become available.
This application is due March 25th, 2020. And will take you about 10-15 minutes to complete, we appreciate you taking the time to fill it out completely.
The earlier you submit your application form, the more chances to be considered first if we reach our target applicants.
For any question, concern, comment, please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 0782532038/0788309736