Airtel Rwanda wishes to recruit for an exciting career opportunity as below:
POSITION: INTERNAL AUDIT LEAD
REPORTING TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS HEAD
Responsible for performing reviews and investigations to reinforce compliance with processes, procedure, and controls. In addition, the role ensures that processes and procedures are in place for fraud prevention and for instituting risk assessment and control awareness programmes across all functions. The role aims to provide assurance to senior management, the Board of Directors, and the Board Audit Committee on compliance with the approved and laid down processes, procedures, and controls in the key risk areas of the OpCo.
Educational Qualification & Work Experience.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Audit, Risk, Control, and Compliance related roles.
- Experience in Telecoms/Service Industry added advantage
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Professional qualification: ACA / ACCA / CPA / CISA (Desirable)
- IT Literacy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: stakeholder management and collaboration, ability to engage at EC level
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Team Player
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- High personal standards and results-oriented
Are you the one we are looking for? please apply.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the roles by sending an application letter and resume to ”email@example.com”
Also indicate the position you are applying to in the subject line, for example, “Internal Audit Lead”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 06.00 PM on 24h June 2022.