Applications are now open for the 2019-2020 International Action Learning MBA at Business School Netherlands. This MBA programme attracts managers and business leaders from various continents. This MBA for executives is the perfect educational training programme for the busy professional where relevance, excellence and flexibility are key criteria.
|MBA Phase||Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Duration||2 Months||16 Months||6 Months|
|Type of Assignment||Organisational Analysis and Action Learning Literature Review||Action Learning Projects and Exams||Dissertation and EAML||Internal/External Examination and Graduation|
- holds (an equivalent of) a Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- is a manager or management trainee,
- hhas a minimum of 2 years appropriate and relevant post graduate work experience,
- has approval from his/her organisation to do research and execute practical assignments within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access and
- should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test. The minimum pass mark for TOEFL is 550 (paper); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.
2. In addition to 1a.: Mature and experienced applicants who do not hold such a degree, may also be considered. The guideline here is a minimum of 7 years demonstrable, appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience.
3. In addition to 1b: Applicants who are not in a formal management position but to whose professional development the learning programme will significantly contribute, may also be considered. This would apply to professionals who operate at post graduate level but are not necessarily (continuously) involved in management of people or a department. (For instance; policy officers, accountants, consultants etc.).
Online and two conference weeks in the Netherlands or South Africa
9 September 2019
10 February 2020
The application will close when the maximum number of 25 students has been reached.
The funding for this MBA Scholarship is made available through the Orange Knowledge Programme of Nuffic for the International Action Learning MBA. Nuffic is the Governmental body responsible for the promotion of the Dutch Higher Education system worldwide.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals, and institutions in higher and vocational education.
The eligible candidates
Mid-career professionals in employment
- Only the individual applicant can apply for funding;
- The training must occur within the context of the organisation with which the applicant works;
- The training must be seen to help the organisation in its development strategies;
- Employer support is essential.
While Partial Scholarships are awarded to individuals, the need for training must occur within the context of the organisation for which an applicant works. The training must help the organization to develop its capacity. This means that applicants must be nominated by their employers. In fact, an application without the support of an employer will not be considered.
The available funding from the BSN Scholarship budget should be spent on scholarships for candidates from deprived groups and/or from marginalised regions.
Official website: https://www.bsn.eu/programme/mba/international-action-learning-mba/