IWC Master’s Scholarships (international) – partial-tuition scholarships – NOW OPEN
We believe that skilled water leaders are critical to addressing complex water challenges across the world. As such, the IWC will grant an IWC Master’s Scholarship (partial tuition scholarship) to all international applicants who apply, are accepted into, and enrol in the Master of Integrated Water Management program as self-funded, full-time students.
IWC Masters Scholarships (international) applications close 1 August – 5:00pm AEST
The total value for this scholarship is A$9,500, which covers:
- A$7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Integrated Water Management program
- return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.
To receive a partial scholarship:
- applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- receive an offer of admission into the MIWM program
- accept their offer of admission into Griffith University and pay the tuition fee deposit
- formally enrol in the four courses
- once enrolled, the partial scholarship will be paid directly to Griffith towards the trimester 1 tuition fees.