The East African Community is a regional intergovernmental organization comprising the Republic of Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda, the Republic of South Sudan, the Republic of Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania with its Headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania.
The EAC mission is to widen and deepen economic, political, social, and cultural integration to improve the quality of life of the people of East Africa through increased competitiveness, value added production, trade, and investments.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result-driven professionals who are citizens of East African Community Partner States (Burundi, DRC, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Uganda and Tanzania) to apply for the following positions tenable at East African Community.
- Director Infrastructure
- Principal Resource Mobilisation Officer
- Principal Education Officer
- Senior Legal Officer
- Procurement Specialist
- CMI IT Specialist (Short-Term Staff)
- Accounts Assistant (Payroll)
- EACJ: Registrar
- EACJ: Network Administrator
- EALA: Research Officer
- EALA: Senior Personal Secretary to the Speaker
- EAHRC: Principal Health Officer (Clinical Research)
- EAHRC: Senior Personal Secretary
- EASTECO: Principal Officer, Innovation, Technology Development and Acquisition
- EASTECO: Principal Officer – Scientific Research and Development
- EASTECO: Principal Accountant
- EASTECO: Senior Personal Secretary
- EAKC: Senior Translation, Interpretation and Advocacy Officer
- EAKC: Procurement Officer
- LVBC: Principal Internal Auditor
Deadline: November 18,2022