Executive Suites is a Furnished & Serviced apartment Located on KN 63 street, opposite Coge banque Head office, City of Kigali. We are renting fully furnished apartments for Short term & Long term basis with all the services. Executive suites basically worked under company name Executive Investments Ltd in East African Countries Like Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Sudan & DRC Congo. It has Hospitality field in all of these countries
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Being physically fit.
- Having good knowledge of security environments and hazards.
- Being polite,&.Having interpersonal skills.
- Having leadership skills & good negotiation skills.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant experience as a member of police forces, federal agencies, National Guard, among other institutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Having study background for Public Administration, Business, or related subjects
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Answer telephones and respond to inquiries via telephone or email
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying
- Write emails, memos and letters
- Implement and/or develop office procedures and record systems
- Manage database entry and client files
- Order and maintain supplies
- Document financial information & Maintain confidential department files/records
- Organize and distribute messages
- Make and confirm travel arrangements
- Prepare and mail outgoing correspondence
- Perform routine bookkeeping tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience in data processing, bookkeeping or other skills you need to have performed
- Ability to work independently
DEADLINE: 28/01/2023 CONTACT DETAILS: 0784793121
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org