The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through the Bilateral Cooperation between the Government of Rwanda and the Republic of South Korea, International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the latter has offered to the Government of Rwanda eighteen (18) scholarships for Master’s Degree Program in five (5) sector program the fields of Governance, Health, Rural Development, Technology, Environment and Energy, for academic year 2020,
Interested candidates should submit of the following documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC;
- National ID, or Valid Passport ;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Two (2) recent passport size photos;
- Original – notified certificate and transcripts;
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Eligible candidates, who must be employed in the public sector, will be required to complete both KOICA Application Form and University Application Forms, and submit the required documents for selected University;
- University Application Forms and Program Information for each identified University can be found on HEC website;
- Applicants must be under age 40 as of February 1st, 2020; and be recommended in writing by the head of the Government or Public Institution where he or she is employed;
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related fields;
- The offer covers all costs of study including: air fare of one round-trip, tuition fees, fees for extra-curricular activities, monthly living allowance, accommodation, settlement allowance, scholarship completion grants and insurance. Any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise in due course will be covered personally by the
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students Loan Department, Remera, near REB not latter than 17/03/2020 at 11.a.m.
For more details,available universities and fields of study,please download http://hec.gov.rw/fileadmin/user_upload/Korea__Rwanda_Government__Scholarship2020.pdf