About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 7,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Logistics Central Data officer will be in charge of the data entry of all logistics transactions in SAP for Malawi, Uganda, Zambia, and Ethiopia country logistics programs. You will review the data entry KPIs, make people accountable, and suggest new processes to improve the performance of Logistics Data Entry globally. You will also be a flexible resource and support other countries’ logistics data entry during their high seasons. You will help to follow-up regular processes, such as monthly warehouse checklists or internal audits. Finally, you will conduct spot analysis for the logistics teams in the countries You will work with to help them improve their performance.
- Warehouse Receipt data entry in SAP including receiving, transfers, repackaging, and warehouse counts
- Weekly Roster TMS data upload into SAP during distribution seasons
- Manage SAP Master Data, coordinate new items and objects creations
- Route optimization with Logix during distribution seasons
- Support month-end inventory reconciliation
Maintain receipts after data entry
- Ensure a regular review of the Warehouse Checklist results, Internal Control KPIs, Reconciliation KPIs, and other Power BI KPIs to make people accountable
- Support the logistics country teams with data analysis. Examples could be: old stocks, expiration dates; warehouse capacity and inventory transfers; receive QC monitoring; repackaging, recertification, and disposals; on-time-delivery; transport costs
- Ensure receipt data entry in SAP to ensure real-time inventory data monthly reconciliations
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of SAP inventory data
Maintain routines to make the logistics teams
- Support the country logistics teams in their operational tasks by providing the right information and the right data
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Experience in data entry
- Very good skills in data management and data analysis
- Language requirements:
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Written and spoken proficiency in Kinyarwanda and French
Education and Experience
- Diploma holder
- 1 year experience in data entry in a reputable organization
- Experience working with SAP
- This position is a 1-year employment opportunity from December 2020 – December 2021
- 8:00 am -5:00 pm Weekdays
- You will from time to time be asked to work additional hours to accommodate a higher volume of data entry tasks
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance paid time off
Sponsor International Candidates
No; Must have existing rights to work in Rwanda
We hire on a rolling basis which means that applications are reviewed and processed on a continuous basis until a hire is made.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.