Merchant Account Managers Job Application
MobiCash, a leading Fintech company, provides integrated payment solutions that address the use of technology to enable people who are not served by financial institutions to start using financial services without having to access them through traditional bank branches.
Client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for dedicated and personable Merchant Account Managers to maintain client accounts and serve as our main point of contact. The ideal candidates will have a passion for helping others and a drive for providing exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this role
• Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs.
- Canadian Embassies Recruitment 2023/2024 : Open Jobs/ Vacancies
- British Council Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now !
- UN-Habitat recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- UNHCR Volunteers recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- World Food Programme ( WFP) Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now!
• Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
• Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
• Work with merchants and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
• Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
• Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs.
• Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business.
• Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization.
• Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
Required skills and qualifications
• professional experience in a sales or customer service role
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• strong communication, written and verbal English communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Preferred skills and qualifications
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
• Skills and experience in, marketing, sales or account management.
How to apply
All qualified candidates should submit their applications via email email@example.com by September 24th 2022 clearly indicating in the Subject line: Application for the Merchant Account Managers Position.
The application should include a resume, application letter, qualification documents, official identification and a passport photos all in one PDF document.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that this is an unpaid internship.