The Ministry of Youth and Culture in partnership with UNDP and KOICA has established the young entrepreneurs’ resilience Fund that will support to resist negative effects of COVID-19; this intervention was designed based on ideas that came from the rapid assessment done to evaluate effects of COVID-19 on young business’ operations.
The fund is targeting to support 2 segments of young entrepreneurs:
1. Existing impactful youth owned businesses provenly affected by COVID-19.
(2) Youth innovations created as a response to COVID-19 lifestyle and requirements.
– The Young entrepreneurs Resilience Fund is open to all Rwandan youth aged between 16 and 30 (for new innovations as response to COVID-19) and 16-35 (for existing entrepreneurs affected by COVID-19)
– The applicant must be living in Rwanda
– Must possess a National Identity, email address and telephone number
– Must be willing to provide all necessary information regarding the business when we ask for
– The business must have been in operation before January 2019 (for existing businesses)
– The business must be market tested project
Your answers will help to identify young entrepreneurs to be supported. Thus, you are requested to:
(1) Kindly provide full and accurate information
(2) Be careful of instruction of each question
(3) For those who will not finish the process, their application will not be recorded/considered