The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. Through this annual fellowship programme, we seek to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa.
The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva) with an annual stipend of $100,000.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
2020 Fellowship process
- Applications close 14 October 2019
- successful candidates notified early 2020
- Fellows report for duty May 2020.
Applications for the 2020 stream are now open. Details of how to apply for each Fellowship can be found on the respective organisation’s website:
International Trade Center
For more information, please visit Official website