MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (1)
Reporting: The Multimedia Communication Specialist will report to the Head of Public Relations.
a) Duties and Responsibilities
The Multimedia Communication Specialist will be called to:
- Strategically conceptualize, designs and execute graphic artwork and a wide range of multimedia solutions in support of WASAC branding with limited supervision.
- Lead all aspects of multimedia production from intake through completion, working where possible and appropriate with staff, including but not limited to: Scheduling, storyboarding, equipment management; digital capture, edit, distribution; archiving as well as digital messages
- Photograph various WASAC projects, ongoing, completed projects of Water and Sanitation, and some daily operations;
- Edit photos and videos materials to be used on social media.
- Maintain an organized archive of WASAC pictorials on hard drives and online.
- Collect on-camera interviews, edit them and produce final product as documentary, spots, Highlight, etc
- Design promotional materials, including WASAC’s annual report, and other overviews of key WASAC initiatives.
- Take the lead in updating website and keeping it dynamic.
- Design social media content and info graphics
- May assist with recording, editing, and posting of podcasts.
- Create compelling original videos about WASAC and graphic design materials such as posters, save the dates, seasonal wishes and invitations.
- Train, oversee and monitor Communications’ team multimedia interns.
- Coordinate all graphic production scheduling, including preparing final layouts for WASAC Magazine, and all other materials to print.
- Perform other communication related work as needed.
b) Minimum Qualifications and experience
The applicant should
- Hold at least Bachelor’s degree (BA) in journalism, Communication, International Relations, Multimedia, Graphics Design, or any field related to Audio Visual.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of a particular aspect of multimedia or
- Have at least four years of working experience in the field of Audio Visual Production, Multimedia, Video Journalism, Graphic Design, Digital Communication, proven by service certificates.
c) Required skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated proficiency in photo and video journalism (editing).
- Operate DSLR cameras using manual settings; event photography experience.
- Comfortable filming video using a DSLR camera, as well as capturing high quality audio when filming interviews.
- Edit and organize photos using the Adobe Creative Suite (Camera Raw, Photoshop, InDesign Bridge, Lightroom, etc.).
- Edit videos up to 60 minutes long using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign to produce attractive, professional
- Familiarity with audio production.
- Working knowledge with social media, skillful with online tools and social media
- Handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
- Creativity and an ability to think outside-the-box.
- Knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling and style.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Set priorities, and meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidates must submit the require, soft documents to WASAC LTD through Email: email@example.com not later than 24/02/ 2021 at 05:00 PM
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Job Application form on WASAC website
- Copy (ies) of Degree (s) and related certificate (s)
- Copy (ies) of service (s) certificate (s) as proof of the required working experience is a MUST
Note 1. To get more information and access to the application form, please visit WASAC website www.wasac.rw, click on Career, then click on Job, download and get the form under useful links.
All Applicants must apply only using the email and all documents must be in one zipped file. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.