Nuffic scholarships are available for short courses at The Hague Academy. Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organisation which offers scholarships for training courses in The Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Nuffic Scholarship programme.
The Nuffic Scholarships for short courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition fee, return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam), insurance, and accommodation, in addition to a small Daily Subsistence Allowance.
Application Deadline: 29th September 2020
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience
- Local Economic Development
- Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities
There is no age limit.
• The candidate must be a national of, and working and living in one of the following countries on OKP country list.
• The candidate must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff development, for example:
o multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft),
o large national and/or large commercial organisations,
o bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs,FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
o multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB),
o international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care);
• The candidate must have a current Employer Statement according to the prescribed Nuffic Format.
All the requested segments must be completed.
• The Employer Statement must be scanned with the original signature AND stamp of the organisation, and preferably on official letterhead of the organisation.
For More Information,please visit Nuffic Scholarships 2021