IRAKIZA HEALTH POST
Tel: +250788574560 | 788643162
Location: 396V+VPM, Rwamagana; East, Rwanda
Application deadline: February 2nd, 2023 (5pm)
Type of contract: Full-time
Language required: English and Kinyarwanda (compulsory); French
Duration of initial contract: One year
IRAKIZA Health Post is a community health facility run by Dorcas Consolation Family. The Health Post provides primary healthcare services to around 700 persons per month. It is located at 396V+VPM, Rwamagana in Gishali Sector, on the road heading to Lake Muhazi.
In an effort to maximize the quality of service delivery, IRAKIZA Health Post wishes to hire a Nurse who will be based in Gishali, Rwamagana.
– Provision of Primary healthcare service at IRAKIZA Health Post following the scope of work of health posts as per National Health Policy.
– Train the community on integrated nutrition and WASH;
– Education on SRHR, GBV to youth and community,
– Daily and periodic reporting in e-LMIS, HMIS
– Working closely with the cashier and accountant,
– Maintain good communication with units, and use of social media
– Report to IRAKIZA Health Post Manager
– Other services relevant to her scope of work
Profile of the Nurse
· A1 or A2 degree in Nursing
· Having the accreditation of the council of nurses and midwives (RNCNM)
· Experience in Clinical services
· Knowledge of HMIS and e-LMIS
· Recommendation from the last employer
· Willingness to live in Rwamagana
How to apply
Electronic application only. Please upload a motivation letter, a current Curriculum Vitae, NCNM accreditation, and a recommendation from the last employer to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfK2c7oBy6mwaaP8T0NeO1l_VsDnrlLEkPkTXVu6eA8Lr5PA/viewform , not later than o2/02/2023 at 5 PM.
Female are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.