RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier of the Republic of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Outstation Coordinator
2. Reports to: Director of Global Sales Operation
3. Job Grade: Grade 8
4. Job Purpose
The Outstation Coordinator is responsible to follow up administrative and internal processes of Country Sales and Administrative matters; require Country Managers to report per the standards of the Company and reject non-complying documents. Follow up all Country Manager required payments and purchase orders, support FAM trip logistics, and coordinate all other activities between Head Office and Outstation. The Outstation Coordinator reports directly to the Director Global Sales Operations.
5. Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring communication and execution of all activities between Headquarters and outstations;
- Ensuring adherence to regulations and policies of all support departments
- Filing and communicating all relevant approved information to Country Managers
- Supporting and following up with all outstation needs from support and operations departments;
- Collaborating with relevant departments to ensure Country Manager’s queries are delivered and handled efficiently;
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales related equipment or materials dispatched to respective outstations
- Maintaining a filing system so as to keep outstation records, prepare reports and provide accurate information as required from time to time by Senior Management;
- Assessing and evaluating all written initiative from Country Managers;
- Any other assignment from the immediate supervisor.
6. Working Relationships
- Direct Responsible to: Director Global Sales Operations
- Functional Relationships with: Regional Managers, all support departments, Commercial department and Ground services department.
- External: Passenger and Cargo GSAs
7. Desired Profile: Required education, Experience and Abilities
- BSc or BA Degree. Preferably in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics any other related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Airline environment
- Experience in sales may be advantageous
- Excellent organizational, leadership and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Understanding Distribution channels;
- Able to work effectively with range of staff in different departments, in different markets and different cultures;
- Effectively utilize entire set of MS- Office (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. French competences will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to produce and analyze reports of high quality
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Ag. Human Resources Director.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of national identity card;
- One passport photos.
- Three referees.
The deadline for submitting applications will be 18th December 2019 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more information,please visit https://www.rwandair.com/come-grow-with-us/