Location: GISENYI & KIGALI
Function: SUPPLY CHAIN
Sub Function: PACKAGING
Type of Contract: PERMANENT
Bralirwa Plc, part of the Heineken Company, is engaged in the production, distribution and sales of a wide range of beer and beverage brands. A career with Bralirwa offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow one’s career in line with their aspirations.
Bralirwa Plc is seeking to hire qualified, dedicated & experienced Packaging Operators (05), based in Gisenyi and Kigali, reporting to the Packaging Team Leader.
- Ensure the good condition and proper functioning of the machine under his control
- Optimize the efficiency of the bottling line
- Report daily production activities.
- Maintain the equipment and works in line with the defined and implemented safety and food safety standards
- Execute process and product control on all machines
- Actively involved in optimizing workplace performance via AM/5S teams and activities
- Operate the complex packaging machines.
- Execute basic maintenance tasks according to standards.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Must have at least a Bachelor Degree (A0) in Engineering, Electromechanics or any other related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience. Preferably in beverage/maintenance operations on shop floor
- Must have language proficiency in English/French and Kinyarwanda
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
How to apply:
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/
If this is your first time applying online via our careers website, you will need to register along with your application details. Registration requires minimal information to create your account. Note that this site will provide you with additional functionality, such as saved searches and email alerts, please make use of them.
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email).
The closing date for submission of applications is Monday 26th August 2019.
Bralirwa Plc does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.