Are you looking for investment for a great climate or clean energy project in Eastern Africa? Submit an application to PFAN by 1 September 2019 for your project to be included in the evaluation round that month. Selected projects will receive free business coaching and investor matchmaking services.
Please note PFAN accepts applications from Eastern Africa on an ongoing basis. Projects received after the 1 September deadline will be evaluated in Q4 2019.
PFAN particularly encourages applications from women-led businesses.
Funding & Benefits
- Free one-to-one coaching by climate and clean energy financing experts in your country or region: our experts know what investors look for and will help you structure and refine your business plan, and create a pitch that will get investors interested.
- Free investment-readiness assessments: together with your coach, our dedicated Investment Facilitation Team will periodically review your project to see whether it is ready for commercial investment.
- Personalised investor matchmaking services: once your project is investment-ready, the Investment Facilitation Team will provide introductions to investors.
- The opportunity to participate in PFAN Investment Forums: the most promising projects will be invited to pitch directly to investors at a PFAN Investment Forum. These Forums also offer great opportunities to network with investors, other entrepreneurs and international experts. The best pitch at each Forum receives a PFAN Climate & Clean Energy Investment Forum Award.
- Technical assistance and deal-making facilitation: once an investor has shown serious interest in your project, technical assistance can be provided if deemed necessary to move a deal forward. Your coach and the Investment Facilitation Team will support you throughout the deal-making process, to ensure you get the best investment deal for your project.
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis, and you may submit your application at any time. Periodically, we may announce deadlines for submissions eligible for participation in specific Investment Forums.
Evaluations of applications take place every three months. If you submit just after the deadline for the next evaluation round, it may take up to three months before your application is evaluated.
Information on upcoming Investment Forums and deadlines for evaluation rounds can be found here.
For more information,please visit https://pfan.net/call-for-projects-in-eastern-africa-next-submission-deadline-2/