The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
▪ Implementation of the procurement process of the company in compliance with prescribed
policies, procedures, directives, budgets, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
▪ Management of procurement functions (purchasing, logistics, and warehousing),
▪ Training/coaching of procurement team (insular and continental regions)
Academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
• Minimum Education level should BSc degree in Business management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or equivalent. MBA would be a of competitive advantage.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any field plus a professional certification in Procurement or Supply Chain Management is acceptable. Minimum CIPS/level 4 or equivalent.
How to apply
Share your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com
Deadline for application submission: 23/01/2023