Job Title: Receptionist / Cashier
Location: Nyarutarama – Kigali
We are looking for a pleasant Receptionist/Cashier to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make,
You must have a flexible approach and have the ability to work as a team player as well as individually, in order to meet the demands of an extremely busy department. Therefore, good organizational and excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone are essential. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
Applications are invited from individuals with relevant administration experience to provide efficient Clinic Reception.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receiving and welcoming patients/visitors
- Scheduling appointments
- Marketing and upselling of activities, promoting the Clinic Services
- Cash handling, Invoicing Insurances, receipting, record keeping, and reporting
- Providing knowledge about the Clinic
- Answering questions and addressing complaints.
Suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English and Kinyarwanda (oral and written),
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the clinic/hospital.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Completed and maintained Patients/visitors’ logs and required
- Ensured the optimum comfort of all quests in the reception area and accommodated special requests
- Have completed education to a minimum level of Diploma (A1)
- A quick learner and enthusiastic, and have good people skills
- Demonstrate good work ethic, hardworking and honest
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Be dependable, respectful, flexible
- Speaking French
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology and Insurance Smart system.
- A background in finance or administration
- B.Sc, HND, OND additional qualification.
How to Apply
Application Deadline 30th March 2020.