- No. of Positions: 1
- Reference: 2PSED/CM
- Job Location: Ndera (Kibenga)
- Publication: 05-25-2020
- Deadline: 06-05-2020
- Contract duration: one (1) year renewable
The Centre Marembo is a non-profit association (Asbl) whose headquarters is established in the sector of NDERA, District of Gasabo, in the city of Kigali. It was created in 2003 by three young ladies who wanted to devote their time to promoting the rights of the child through the care of street children.
The legal texts governing it are interred alia, the “STATUS OF THE ASSOCIATION CENTRE MAREMBO (Asbl) OF 20/02/2010” and the “MINISTERIAL ORDER N◦101 / 08.11 OF 17/09/2010 GRANTING LEGAL PERSONALITY TO THE ASSOCIATION CENTRE MAREMBO AND APPROVING ITS LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES”.
Dictated by the specificities related to the care of girls, the Center decided in 2012, to focus only on young street girls or victims of rape and other gender-based violence.
The Vision of the Centre Marembo is “Rwanda, a country without street children with zero tolerance for rape and other violence against girls”. His mission is to transform the critical live of children and young girls who have survived rape and any other kind of violence.
Our Values are:
- Active listening;
Under the supervision of the director of the Centre Marembo , the socio-economic program manager will have to carry out the following actions:
•Identify, propose, initiate within the framework of the program, any action or activity tending to the improvement of the living conditions of the girls on the social, economic, and professional level.
- Initiate income-generating activities for the development of the center.
- Ensure the monitoring of social activities implemented by the program.
- Monitor daily management of activities and produce reports.
- Monitor the effective participation of girls in socio-economic activities implemented or supported by the program.
- Ensure the follow-up of specific protection actions for girls.
- Identify, propose, support, contribute for any action to sensitization / advocacy.
- Coordinate, manage income-generating activities.
- Negotiate the markets.
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, management, commerce or other similar domain.
- Have at least two (2) years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of the socio-economic environment.
- Have good facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with team.
Language : Kinyarwanda and English and/ or French are required
- Notarized certificate and diploma
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter or work certificate from previous employers
They should be sent to Centre Marembo via email firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number of the publication on the email object.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Only the pre-selected candidates will be contacted for the following steps.