Vivo Energy operates and markets its products in countries across North, West, East and Southern Africa. The Group has a network of over 2,100 service stations in 23 countries operating under the Shell and Engen brands and exports lubricants to a number of other African countries. Its retail offering includes fuels, lubricants, card services, shops, restaurants and other non-fuel services.
The Company employs around 2,700 people and has access to over 1,000,000 cubic meters of fuel storage capacity. The Group’s joint venture, Shell and Vivo Lubricants B.V., sources, blends, packages and supplies Shell-branded lubricants at plants in six countries.
Exciting high profile, strategically located dealership opportunities are available at the following locations:
Successful applicants should preferably possess the following attributes:
• Personal commitment to the winning
Vivo Energy Values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect for ourselves and others
• Have at least 3 years’ experience in successful operating a business with traceable management. Experience in oil industry is an added advantage;
• A constant dedication to provide personal full time on-site management;
• Comply with Vivo Energy safety Rules and Policy (HSSE).
The applicant must submit the following:
• A Letter requested to be a Retailer addressed to Managing Director of Vivo Energy Rwanda Engen licensee with contact details of the Applicant
• Curriculum vitae of the Applicant;
• ID photocopy or Passport of the Applicant;
• Company Certificate of registration from RDB (Rwanda Development Board) with distribution of petroleum products as part of your business;
• Tax clearance Certificate from RRA;
• Proof of Financial capacity (bank balance, letter from the bank that can support a cashflow of 20 million minimum)
• Ability to provide a bank guarantee from 10 to 25 million depending on the volume;
Suitable candidates will be notified and be given a Retail pack with necessary information to compile their business plan.
Applications in soft copy should be sent to this email address: Valens.Niyomwungeri@vivoenergy.com
The Closing date for applications is: Wednesday, 20th May 2020 17:00hrs.