Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships to prospective MSc students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’.
Application Deadline: March 1st 2020
Partial tuition fee waiver
- The scholarship is in the form of a tuition fee waiver and covers up to 50% of the non-EEA tuition fee;
- No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 18,200) before the start of the academic year 2020/2021, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments;
- The student will receive the scholarship for one academic year, maximum 12 months.
Prospective students from all non-EEA countries, starting their MSc programme at RSM in the academic year 2020/2021 can apply.
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various MSc programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain MSc programmes. The school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- African (all countries)
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least 8.0/10. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programmes exempt for GMAT for admission;
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Nuffic country modules. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 is required;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2020. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information: an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation; an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take the scholarship application into consideration when it is complete and meets all of the requirements.
For More Information,please visit Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) non-EEA Scholarships of Excellence 2020/2021