The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and public of the opportunity for the position of Route to Market Manager.
A great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies in East Africa. SKOL Brewery Ltd is looking for an exceptional Route to Market (RTM) Manager to join our team based in Kigali.
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply.
Let’s Talk about the Role
Responsible for leading development and implementation of a scalable Route to Market and Sales Force Effectiveness strategy which meets the service level expectations of distributors at an optimized cost. The role requires building a strategic RTM roadmap with our Distributors, influencing & developing their Management, Sales & Logistics Teams.
It will entail building the Distributors’ organization and capabilities ready for a larger business through optimum RTM interventions. The job requires ‘Jump-starting’ the RTM change for building a sustainable, high growth, profitable business. The role will require building capability for world class execution.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will work closely with all relevant departments to keep the RTM agenda as a top priority through:
- Leading, aligning, & inspiring the Distributors along New Route to Market strategies that ultimately lead to country wide growth.
- Developing the National RTM Plan both in short term and long term and leading processes to assess and develop the organization capabilities to deliver the RTM Plan.
- Managing Interactions with Distributors and their Teams, influencing them to invest in RTM Capability & Infrastructure.
- Coordinating the RTM activities and adjust routes to meet customer needs, improve efficiencies, and analyse and resolve work problems by developing leading edge RTM programs and ensure appropriate controls and reporting are in place to meet statutory and company requirements.
- Ensuring alignment with the Distributors on integrated RTM model, Roadmap for RTM implementation and driving RTM execution.
- Developing consistent policies and processes across the territories that enable delivery of efficient national distribution systems.
- Developing distributors logistics capability in terms of infrastructure, processes. and systems.
- Leading the implementation & transfer of best practices in RTM across Regions.
- Developing a Joint Annual Business Plan together with Distributors and evaluate it Quarterly.
- Developing Distributor’s Data Exchange (DDE) Capability and Distributor Management systems.
- Managing Distribution Contracts process to and post signature.
What’s in it For You
We are in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy, and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all employees. When it comes to benefits, we are the total package.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on circumstances.
Skills for Success
- Strong strategic commercial acumen
- Analytical aptitude
- An expertise in RTM Management
- Organizational and Time management abilities
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- University degree in marketing, business or sales management is needed.
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Distribution, Channel management & Execution Understanding of FMCG operations environment.
How to apply
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of University degree /diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID/passport(all should be uploaded as one Document file !) should be via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Wednesday, 21st July 2021 at 5:00pm.