The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that the Commonwealth has offered to the Government of Rwanda 14 full scholarship slots for Masters and 16 for Ph.D. for academic year 2020.
For both Masters and Ph.D. levels, applicants are requested to choose one of the following six (6) themes:
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion and Opportunity
Interested candidates should submit all of the following application documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of a Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent colored passport size photos
- Original-notified Certificates and Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter from an academic staff from the University where the applicant accomplished previous studies.
Please note :
- Candidates applying for the Masters should possess a “Distinction” or “GPA” equivalent in the related field.
- Candidates applying for the PhD level should possess a minimum of 75% or GPA equivalent on their transcripts.
- Candidates are requested to submit quality proposals depicting the development impact of their proposal program of study in their home countries.
- For more details, applicants may visit the following web link : http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/applicants/
- Only candidates nominated by the High Education Council (HEC) will later be eligible to proceed to the online application phase
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education Council, Students loan department, Remera not later than 25/10/2019 at 11.am
For more information,please visit High Education Council website