Responsible for identifying, contacting, converting, and building relationships with prospective customers, including international agro- products exporters and importers (buyers), through a combination of cold telephone calls, emails, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Sell our online marketplace services and platform to Importers across the world and exporters in Africa.
- Design customized, cost-effective sales strategies for our B2B clients.
- Build value for the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain an updated spreadsheet in sales, including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Knowledge and passion for cold calling, sales, customer service, marketing, or other related fields preferred
- Knowledge of customer and personal service principles- including but not limited to: customer needs assessment, meeting the quality standard for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, building rapport, and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-managent.
- Strong judgment, decision-making, and negotiation skills
Strong English communication and clear pronunciation skills.
How to apply: Submit the following documents at info@MyKibo.com:
- CV/ Resume.
- An outline of a maximum of 500 words on how you can contribute to MyKibo as a sales officer.
Deadline: 15th OCTOBER 2021