Applications for the Masters of Science in International Health Programme at the University of Heidelberg and Charité Berlin with scholarship funding from the DAAD EPOS programme are open until 15 Oct 2022.
Heidelberg Institute of Public Health
The Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) focuses on poverty-related health problems in low and middle income countries.The programme aims to provide students with a solid foundation in international public health principles and to equip them with the knowledge and competencies necessary to run and initiate sustainable programmes for disease control, health promotion, and health services development across a wide range of populations and countries.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline
- At least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings.
Find out more about the programme and admission requirements here, MScIH Heidelberg
- Canadian Embassies Recruitment 2023/2024 : Open Jobs/ Vacancies
- British Council Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now !
- UN-Habitat recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- UNHCR Volunteers recruitment 2023/2024 : Online application form
- World Food Programme ( WFP) Recruitment 2023/2024 : Apply now!
Charité – University of Medicine Berlin
The discipline of International Health focusses on health issues in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC). It aims for equity in health, healthy life styles and settings, reduction of health risk and universal health coverage. There are currently 13 advanced modules available in the programme master’s students can choose from according to their interests and abilities.
- Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
Find out more about the programme and admission requirements here, MScIH Charite Berlin
Application Deadlines: 15 October 2022