Job Vacancy Announcement
Job title: Secretary General.
Reporting to: The President of FERWAFA.
Fédération Rwandaise de Football Association (FERWAFA) is a non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in 1972 as member of CAF and FIFA in 1978.
FERWAFA has set the main goal, which is to develop, improve and organize the football games throughout Rwanda territory, which might end as well by improving the CAF/FIFA ranking.
To legitimately stand with confidence, FERWAFA is recognized by the government of Rwanda and operates within the framework of the FIFA/CAF rules and regulations.
Starting time: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage FERWAFA’s general secretariat and ensures that all FERWAFA’s executive and administrative works are carried in correct timeframe, and all policies and procedures are being abided.
- Bring the whole team aware of the main Goal set by Executive committee and ensure that objectives and targets are being set accordingly, collectively, and approved by Executive committee. He/she will also set the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) arrange regular performance review and associated action plan.
- Conduct overall Competence assessment (based on approved Objectives and targets) and propose to the executive committee (if need be) the review of Organization chart.
- Manage overall budget by ensuring that all projects and fixed expenses are in line with the pre-set budgets (Chief Budget Manager of the Institution).
- Consulting the Executive committee to implement the rules and resolution from different bodies of FERWAFA, by escalating them to the relevant departments of institutions.
- Manage relations with the other federations, confederations, Superior depending institutions, Public and private institutions through the office of the President.
- Attending General Assembly, Executive Committee, standing committees, ad-hoc committees, compile and populate (to the relevant people) the resolutions.
The candidate must:
- Being Rwandese Nationality,
- Criminal record testifying that the candidate has not been condemned to 6 months imprisonment.
- Preferably aged under 45.
- Understanding the principle of non-disclosure and confidentiality.
- Have minimum master’s degree in any field and 2 years of experience in administration.
- Have good and clear understanding of the football industry, its business environment, and associated challenges.
- Have capacity of problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have good attitude of time Management and ability to work under pressure.
- Have Excellent skills in people management, and attitude of listening first and react after.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Have excellent verbal, writing, and presentation skills in Kinyarwanda, English, French, and Kiswahili.
The candidate should be available to start immediately upon confirmation of his recruitment and contract terms finalization.
Interested candidates shall submit their application letter addressed to the President of FERWAFA (via by email firstname.lastname@example.org), accompanied by:
- Signed detailed curriculum vitae,
- Copy of their degree
- Evidences of required experience
- Copy of their ID or Passport
The submission deadline is Tuesday 23rd November at 05:00 PM
Only applicants that will fulfill all the requirements for this position will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Done at Kigali,16/11/2021
Olivier NIZEYIMANA MUGABO