Broadband Systems Corporation, Ltd (“BSC Ltd”) is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda.
The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, BSC Ltd is looking for qualified and competent candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
I. Position: Senior Manager, Sales & Business Development
– Develop channel and customer satisfaction strategy aimed at company’s business growth
– Develop strategies for customer relationship enforcement for retention
– Managing direct marketing channels (Account Managers, Dealers) and other matters connected to sales
– Developing sales strategies as per the existing company’s products portfolio for growth, competitivity and profitability
– Managing/controlling outside marketing channels such as dealers, agents and others (Liaison with media and advertising).
– Development of strategies for creation of the value for current customers while attracting
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales by understanding new market
needs and trends, new business technologies and market behavior.
– Working closely with the product development team to ensure the product developed meets the market needs.
– Attend/represent the company in different business events, conferences & trade-shows
– Performing business analysis for both new and existing products and recommend best practice for their acquisition and improvement
– Working with marketing team to align the marketing strategy with the business strategy with the aim of business growth and return on marketing investment.
– Perform several sound business reports that guides the management for the decision making.
– Developing goals for the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
– Collect and analysis competitor information and work with the marketing department to respond to the market needs.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new business opportunities.
– Develop and implement sales plans and projects for new and existing products.
– Developing and manage sales and business development budget in line with the sales projections
– Monitor, review and report on all sales activity and results on a periodical basis.
– Develop sales strategy and set individual sales targets with sales team.
– Co-ordinate the sales action plans and oversees the activities and performance of the sales team in line with the company set revenue targets.
– Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team.
– Investigate lost sales and customer accounts and generate timely sales reports.
– Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
– Formulate sales policies, key performance index and procedures.
– Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs;
– Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
– Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
Qualification and Experience
– Engineering, Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent, master’s degree in marketing or business administration preferred.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in all aspects of business development & analysis, maintaining sales, channels and customer satisfaction strategies in the Telecom industry.
– Proven Technical business skills.
– Relevant product and vast industry knowledge.
– Proven experience in customer relationship management at least 2 years’ experience in managing and directing a business team.
– The applicants must be fluent in English or French with a strong working knowledge of English.
– Proven competence in business innovation aimed at creation of new sales to the company
– Proven competence in the use of computer software applications including power point, spreadsheets and word-processing packages.
– Very good in formulation of business reports and presentations
– Possession of leadership skills and experience in managing the team
– Possess knowledge on the latest business technologies.
– Be a person of proven integrity, high motivation, innovation and strong leadership.
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their letters of application accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae, copy of certified Degree(s), copy of ID Card to BSC Ltd.’s Headquarter, located in Remera, Kisment, Airport road KN5RD; at the reception desk (Ground Floor), in a sealed envelope addressed to the CEO of Broadband Systems Corporation, Ltd (BSC Ltd).
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on Friday 23/08/2019 at 5:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.