The goal of the fellowship is to give story-telling skills to students so they can be more fit for media extracurriculars and potentially career-building in media-related fields. The skills will range from writing for news organizations and blogs to photography, social media skills as well as producing for multimedia channels.
Duration of the Fellowship
The fellowship will last a period of one month (min 3 hours in working days), starting November 25, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Any Secondary School student (starting S5 or below) passionate about journalism, story-telling and available for the one month period.
- Applicants should have an understanding of basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Consistent internet access (means of working and communication) is a necessity since assignments will be provided remotely.
- Three (3) sample works; school projects, essays, articles, poems, video projects, photos, etc.
- Most recent academic transcript (>70% recommended)
- Recommendation from someone who knows you professionally (Grade 9 to 11)
- Optional Awards, recognitions and/or certificates
How to apply
To submit your application, please fill this form.
Any other inquiries can be addressed in the same form.
Deadline for application
November 20, 11:59 PM CAT. Late applications will be automatically disqualified.