Supply and Distribution (S&D) is at the heart of Vivo Energy’s business and has the primary responsibility of managing and optimizing the physical supply chain. Our goal is to deliver the right product to the right place on time and maximising the overall margin potential across the different lines of businesses.This role will lead the local Supply & Distribution team and activities; cascade/translate Group Distribution Strategy into local tactics; leading and optimizing the S&D business.To effectively manage product supply, receipt, storage & distribution and development/maintenance of the necessary facilities to Group HSE & operational standards.To achieve the best possible supply cover & cost benefit thus optimizing S&D return, cash flow, and working capital whilst meeting requirements of customer value propositions and service level agreements.To develop a best in class Supply Chains (Fuels, LPG and Lubricants) which will generate significant financial gains while reducing operational and safety risks for VE and also improve standards across the Industry in Rwanda.
- A strong distribution professional with a university degree, preferably in Engineering.
- Experience in Supply and Distribution activities, including Depot and Road Transport management.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical and operational problems.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Demonstrable excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to lead teams, to motivate and coach
- Experience in managing government/stakeholder relationships
- Advanced negotiation skills