Business is a popular subject to study at both undergraduate and graduate level. A business degree combines theory and specialist skills that prepare you for a wide choice of careers, from accounting and finance to marketing and management.
There are many reasons to study business at university:
- Enhance your career prospects. Whether you want to work in a large global organisation, a small start-up or start your own company, a business degree will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to pursue a career you’re passionate about.
- Increase your earning potential. Business graduates are in demand in a number of industries because of their transferable skills.
- Explore and develop the areas you’re most interested in. From finance and corporate operations, to working with data and entrepreneurship, there are a wide variety of specialisms in business you can concentrate on.
- Learn to understand the world around you. A business degree will give you an understanding of how markets are affected by world events and a grounding in economics.
- Business majors develop excellent communication skills. From presenting pitches to writing a joint business plan, you will build confidence and learn to work with others to reach a common goal.
You may also like: LATEST UN JOBS IN AFRICA >>