SKOL BREWERY LIMITED RECRUITS
SKOL Brewery Ltd is looking for an exceptional Trade Marketing Manager to join the team.
Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL) is a subsidiary of UNIBRA, a Belgium-based company operating in the Brewing Real Estate and Financial Services sectors
UNIBRA has had brewing operations in Africa since the mid-twentieth century. The company is proud to produce and commercialize SKOL, a very successful brand selling over 45,000,000 hectoliters internationally and is one of the TOP 5 beer brands, by volume, worldwide. Currently SKOL can be found in more than 10 African countries.
SBL is operating in Rwanda since 2010 and is now one of the fastest growing companies in the country reaching 27% market share.
Since beginning its operations in Rwanda, SKOL brewery Ltd has introduced different brands to the market providing a refreshing choice of beers to satisfy various tastes.
At Skol brewery Ltd, we see consumers at the heart of everything we do. That is why our consumers have been offered high quality beer with a very refreshing taste, brewed with natural ingredients and no added sugar.
We have proudly adopted Rwandan identity and have embraced the country culture, introducing GATANU and VIRUNGA, the first beer brands with local identity.
To accomplish its mission, SKOL Brewery Ltd is looking for a qualified and committed individual to join its team in the in the position of Trade Marketing Manager, based in Kigali.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will require providing support to the growth of Skol Brands in Rwanda through leading the delivery of the trade marketing plan for national on & off trade channels.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Trade Marketing Manager reports directly to the Commercial Director and the top priorities are the following:
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be expected to take the lead on developing and delivering the trade marketing strategy, setting KPIs and budget allocation for each channel and
- Guide and lead the sales team (visibility reps) with the objective of excellence in distribution, visibility & promotional execution in
- Nurture relations with customers, convincing them of mutual benefit available of our activation plans. Regular trade accompaniments visit with the team area a must, coaching the team to achieve great
- Lead key projects such as the key account and outdoor visibility programme
- Work closely on procurement, stock management and delivery of Skols visibility toolkit.
- Develop innovative new trade tools that keeps the Skol brand looking fresh & relevant to the young affluent urban
- Introduce a best in class Customer Relationship Management tool capable of Providing genuine insight into the dynamics of our market and the brands that operate within
- Track and manage costs to guarantee delivery of the annual trade marketing plan within the budget and put in place an effective means for measuring the execution and effectiveness of all trade marketing activity – in-line with the wider business KPIs
- Drive national distribution leveraging distribution incentives and trial driving mechanics
KEY COMPETENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a senior level in sales and/or a trade marketing role in a comparable FMCG environment.
- Experience and understanding of trade marketing in a similar FMCG
- Excellence in team
- Experience in effective budget management and performance tracking and analysis.
- Ability to build rapport with multiple stakeholders both internal &
- Excellence in commercial
- Great organizational and project management
- Good creative judgement and understanding of principles of building brands in on and off
- Proven Line management
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
In this role, you will have the potential to transform your career and our business. You will get the support and mentorship you need to succeed. We are a meritocracy- based organisation with plenty of room for growth and development, your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You will get to be creative, work with diverse teams and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of university degree/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID/passport(all should be uploaded as one Document file !) should be via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Friday, 17th September 2021 at 5:00pm.