University of Rwanda / College of Medicine and Health Sciences (UR-CMHS) invites application for the following vacancies in the School of Medicine and Pharmacy located at Huye and Remera Campuses.
Positions: 2 Tutorial Assistants.
The needed Tutorial Assistants should have biomedical laboratory skills.
1. Requirements: Applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical laboratory sciences.
- Experience of at least three years of working in teaching laboratories of School of Medicine in a Higher Learning Institution.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Outstanding and demonstrate an interest in the required discipline/specialization
- Must be registered with a health professional body of his area of interest.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and Delivery of laboratory practical in the school of Medicine
- Ensure laboratory safety during practical
- Do an inventory of lab equipment and materials
- Keeping records about lab practical
- Make and do the follow-up of students attendance in lab practical
- Ensure the properness of the labs during and after practical
- Doing daily and periodic maintenance of lab equipments.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Signed application letter’
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter from recent line manager.
- Degree Certificate and equivalence for those got degrees from outside Rwanda, should submit equivalence
- National Identity card.
NB: Only candidates that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
The applications will be received during working hours from 7:00 am up to 5:00PM at
the College’s Central Secretariat (Huye and Remera Campuses) not later than 28/08/2019, and scanned soft copies can be emailed to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information,please download https://cmhs.ur.ac.rw/sites/default/files/Announcements_files/Advertisement