JOB TITLE: TV ENGINEERS
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: CONTRACT
- Carry out daily maintenance and operation activities (OBVAN, Studios, ENG, EFP and other production programs)
- Test, inspect, repair Studio & ENG equipment,
- Fill in the preventive and corrective maintenance forms during the visit, adjustments and repair of studio equipment,
- Ensure the operators in master control rooms are well-trained and have the enough skills to run the daily TV operations,
- Perform maintenance activities in the workshop room,
- Carry out the OBVAN production and live activities,
- Report the equipment status to the Head of Maintenance RTV,
- Installation and adjustment for studio, ENG and EFP equipment,
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer Science or any other related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit in one folder their application letter; a detailed CV duly dated and signed, copy of Degree or diploma, a National ID/passport, and proof of experience.
- Candidates should not apply for more than 2 positions,
- Application without all the above requirements will not be considered,
- Please note that only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted,
- Female candidates fulfilling the required qualifications are encouraged to apply,
- Applications shall be addressed to: The Director General of RBA, through our career page: https://rba.co.rw/career, not later than Friday 27th November, 2020 at 4:30 pm.