The program is available for all qualifying undergraduate students from Rwanda. Incoming freshmen or transfer students are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- Meet all admissions criteria and be accepted as a degree-seeking student.
- A citizen and permanent resident of Rwanda
- Incoming freshman or transfer student
|Amount of Tuition Advantage Award||Freshman Criteria||Transfer Criteria|
|90% reduction||3.60 CGPA +
1310 SAT or
28 ACT score
|3.20 cumulative transfer GPA|
|80% reduction||3.40 CGPA +
1240 SAT or
26 ACT score
|Received upon admission|
|70% reduction||Received upon admission||not applicable|
The percentage reduction is for the out-of-state portion of tuition only.
To Renew This Tuition Advantage
- Students must be enrolled in 12.0 credit hours per semester;
- Students must earn a 2.0 grade point average and successfully complete 24.0 credit hours each academic year.
For more information,please visit https://international-admissions.uark.edu/undergraduate-studies/tuition-adv-rawanda.php