The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 50 scholarships worth up to £5,000 for international applicants applying to start in January, May or September 2020.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL.
As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University. You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department. The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office. The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities. The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material. The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
You will only be able to apply for a scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria (see below).
We are looking for exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to our university and to the wider global community.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- Complete the application form (docx, 253kb) and submit no later than the following deadlines:
- 5pm GMT on 28th November 2019 for our January 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 30th March 2020 for our May 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 1st July for our September 2020 intake
Please ensure all sections are complete before returning to the International Office via e-mail to email@example.com
- A decision will be made within 14 days of the deadline and successful recipients will be notified by e-mail.
For further information please visit official site https://www.uwl.ac.uk/international/fees-and-scholarships/international-ambassador-scholarships